Cancellation / Refund Policy
2020 PMI Africa Conference | Growth In Africa Made Possible By Project Managers
Ticket cancellations and refunds for the event will only be allowed until 10 August, 2020.
- All cancelled tickets will incur both cancellation charges and processing charges.
- Tickets can be cancelled by writing to us at email@example.com .
- All cancellations will receive 50% of their ticket value back upon cancellation until 10 August 2020.
- Refunds will not be given to registrants who do not attend without canceling in advance (no shows) or cancel after 10 August 2020.
- Non-Member rate will apply to all substitutions.
- In the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled for any reason, the organizers of PMI Africa Conference assume no liability for non-refundable airline tickets or other travel costs. PMI will make every effort to immediately notify registrants of a cancellation of the conference. PMI reserves the right to cancel any session that has insufficient enrollment.
Note: If the refund is applied to your credit card, your bank may take up to 14 – 21 additional business days to post the refund to your account.