Chairman, Bidco Africa, East Africa’s leading manufacturer of Edible Oils, Hygiene and Personal Care products, and Food & Beverages. Bidco has over 60 brands and a footprint in 18 African countries.
He is a distinguished global leader who is making an impactful difference in all fronts. Over the years, he has championed Innovation and initiatives towards a world-class excellence in the company’s operations that has earned Bidco numerous awards, accolades and global recognition in Energy Management, Business Leadership, ICT, Manufacturing and Sustainability fronts.
- Chairman of Kenya Association of Manufacturers, Kenya Private Sector Alliance, East African Business Council, Kenya Agribusiness and Agro-industry Alliance
- Signatory of the United Nations Global Compact
- Board Member of Tony Elumelu Foundation and Mauritius Board of Investment
- Awarded a First-Class Chief of the Order of the Burning Spear (C.B.S.) in 2011 – the highest National Honour and Presidential Commendation by the Former President of Kenya for his contribution to Business, Entrepreneurship, Economic Sustainability and Growth in the region.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2011
- East African Entrepreneur of the Year by All Africa Business Leaders Awards (AABLA) in partnership with CNBC Africa and Forbes Africa